- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Author’s Note
- Introduction: On a Precipice?
- 1. Is Climate Change the Problem?
- 2. Is the Eco-Crisis Also a Buddhist Crisis?
- 3. What Are We Overlooking?
- 4. Is It the Same Problem?
- 5. What If It’s Too Late?
- 6. What Shall We Do?
- Afterword: A Prodigal Species?
- 2. Sixteen Core Dharma Principles to Address Climate Change
- 3. Getting Real about Climate Change: Simple and Practical Steps
- 4. The Ecosattva Vows
- 5. The Rocky Mountain Ecodharma Retreat Center
- Acknowledgments and Credits
- About the Author
Sorry, you do not have access to this chapter.
This content is only available to Plus, and All-Access members of the Wisdom Experience. Please log in, upgrade your membership, or join now.Join Now