- The Four Foundations of Mindfulness in Plain English
- The Four Foundations of Mindfulness Sutta
- Part I: Mindfulness of the Body
- Part II: Mindfulness of Feelings
- Part III: Mindfulness of Mind
- Part IV: Mindfulness of Dhamma
- 10: Hindrances
- 11: Clinging and the Fetters
- 12: Factors of Enlightenment
- 13: Four Truths and Eight Steps
- More Books from Wisdom Publications
- About the Author
Twenty years after the Buddha attained enlightenment, a senior monk by the name of Ananda became his personal attendant. One day he asked the Buddha, “Venerable sir, if people ask me whether you are still practicing meditation, what shall I tell them?”
The Buddha replied that, yes, he was still meditating.
“What kind of meditation do you practice, venerable sir?” Ananda asked.
“Mindfulness of breathing,” the Buddha answered...
Members of the Wisdom Experience will be able to read Wisdom books online as part of their membership. Please join our waiting list and be the first to find out when Wisdom Experience membership opens!