- The Secret Revelations of Chittamani Tara
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Publisher’s Note to the New Edition
- Translator’s Introduction
- Part 1: Commentary to the Generation and Completion Stages of Chittamani Tara
- Oral Instructions on the Yoga of the Two Stages of the Bhagavati Tara of the Rosewood Forest, Freely Arranged for Practical Application, Entitled “A Necklace of Chittamani” by Pabongkha Dechen Nyingpo
- Part 2: Ritual Texts
- Prayer to Tara Entitled “Lek Tri Ma” (The Deity Adorning the Crowns of the Wise)by the First Dalai Lama, Gendun Drup
- Appendix: Alternative Spellings for Sanskrit Mantras Used in This Volume
- Bibliography of Works in English
Publisher’s Note to the New Edition
It is a pleasure for Wisdom Publications to bring out the Dechen Ling Practice Series. Ven. Losang Tsering provided a great kindness to qualified practitioners when he made available in English these incredible texts, which combine the depth of Madhyamaka philosophy with the sophistication of Vajrayana practices, as found in Lama Tsongkhapa’s rich tradition.
Some time ago, I expressed to Ven. Losang Tsering that these texts had been helpful in my own practice, and this led to conversations about Dechen Ling Press collaborating with Wisdom Publications. Not long before Ven. Losang Tsering passed, we both agreed that Wisdom Publications would be an excellent place to preserve the legacy of these books and make them available to practitioners throughout the world. I am very happy to see the fruition of our intentions. May this series be a support for practitioners under the guidance of qualified teachers.
This content is only available to Plus, and All-Access members of the Wisdom Experience. Please log in, upgrade your membership, or join now.Join Now