Explore the frontier where Buddhism and science meet
Join spiritual and scientific leaders from around the world to discuss how science and spirituality bridge our human experience and inform our practice.
October 9–11, 2020
Featuring Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, Deepak Chopra, and Mingyur Rinpoche
When we bring our attention to our body, our breath, and our mind, what happens and why? How does our relationship to sensations, thoughts and perceptions change through meditation and other energetic practices? Can science and medicine inform what and how we engage with these ancient traditions?
Join Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and special guest Deepak Chopra, along with leading scientists, physicians and practitioners for a live online summit running October 9–11, featuring deep conversations at the intersection of scientific and spiritual knowledge about body, breath and mind.
Buddhism, medicine, neuroscience, physics, physiology and other contemplative traditions are the heart of this online summit from Serenity Ridge Retreat Center, Ligmincha International and Wisdom Publications.
The official summit will then run October 9–11, entirely online via live Zoom webinars.
- A Saturday evening conversation between Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and Deepak Chopra
- Three main discussions and a capstone discussion on Body, Breath and Mind with our panels of esteemed experts (see the program for details), featuring presentations of recent scientific or medical findings and a moderated discussion
- Guided meditation sessions with Tenzin Wangyal and others throughout each day
- Guided Tibetan yoga with Alejandro Chaoul-Reich
- “Lunch with Rinpoche”—a special lunchtime event where we’ll get to listen to Rinpoche and some of our presenters reflect on Buddhism and science in a more casual setting
- Q&A session where the speakers will answer your questions
Click here for session descriptions and the summit schedule.
Click below to register on the website of our partner and co-producer, Ligmincha International.
A FREE ADVANCE PREVIEW
Watch Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche, and Daniel Aitken in conversation on Dharma in the modern world for a free taste of the Dialogues. Click here to watch now.