Wisdom Dharma Chats | Venerable Robina and Venerable Chokyi
Please enjoy this unedited recording of our Wisdom Dharma Chat with host Daniel Aitken and special guests Venerable Robina and Venerable Chokyi, discussing their work with the Liberation Prison Project.
The Liberation Prison Project offers spiritual advice and teachings, as well as Dharma books and materials, to people in prison interested in exploring, studying, and practicing Buddhism. Since 1996 the project has supported the Buddhist practice of over 20,000 men and women in prisons around the world to transform their lives.
Daniel discusses with Ven. Robina and Ven. Chokyi:
- the foundation and development of the Liberation Prison Project;
- moving examples of prisoner experiences;
- the Tibetan astrological calendar and other fundraising efforts;
- how students provide support to prisoners through the Project;
- a new opportunity in the Liberation Prison Project Director role;
- and much more.