- Resurrecting Candrakīrti
- Studies in Indian and Tibetan Buddhism
- Series Titles Previously Published
- 1. The Indian Discovery of Candrakīrti
- 2. The Birth of Prāsaṅgika
- 3. Taxonomies of Ignorance, Debates on Validity
- 4. What Can Be Said About the Ineffable?
- 5. Prāsaṅgika vs. Svātantrika on Non-Abiding Nirvāṇa
- Conclusion: The Prāsaṅgika Victory
- Materials: The Arguments against Prasaṅgas and for Svatantra Inference in Chapa Chokyi Sengé’s Compilation of the Three Mādhyamikas from the East
- Refuting a Real Entity
- About the Author
Sorry, you do not have access to this chapter.
This content is only available to All-Access, and Plus members of the Wisdom Experience. Please log in, upgrade your membership, or join now.Join Now